Wind turbine 12V / 90W
- 195,00 €
- Recommended price
- 249,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 21 days
Wind turbine 90W M300
The M300 Wind Turbine is a quality product designed for off-grid applications such as caravans and boats. The diameter of the rotor is 82 cm and the light weight makes it easy to choose the installation location. Ideal for keeping batteries charged. Can be connected to the same system with solar panels. An integrated charge controller takes care of charging the batteries. Output up to 100W at 12 volts. Works from 3 knots of wind and produces 50 W in 19 knots of wind. Connects to a 48 mm mast (accessory). Integrated PWM charge controller.
Please note: the wind turbine does not work in winds over 40 knots (20 m/s).
- Works in light winds from 3 knots
- Simple and reliable construction
- Low noise level
- Quiet thanks to six platforms and bearings
- Suitable for boats under 15 m
- Power 90W at 25 knots
1 - Connect the cable to the generator connector. The cable descends from the center of the mast.
2 - Installing the generator on the mast with 4 bolts (M 10 * 16)
3 - installing the blades on the generator with 18 bolts (M6 * 28)
4 - Attach the wind deflector, rod plate and rotor with four bolts (M6 * 30)
5 - Attach the front cover to the back cover with three bolts (M5 * 10)
6 - Connect the cable from the generator to the battery.
- Buildings and villas
- Motor and Sailboats
- Motorhomes and wagons.
- Lighting, pumping stations and access control
- Measuring devices and cameras
- Rated power (W) 90
- Nominal voltage (V) 12
- Nominal current (A) 6.6 / 3.3
- Starting speed (M / S) 1.5
- Nominal wind speed (M / S) 12
- Maximum speed (M / S) 20/40
- Stopping speed 20 m / s; Maximum speed 35 m / s
- Rotor diameter (cm) 82
- Number of blades 6
- Generator type PWM
- Noise level <30dB
- Certificate ISO9001 / CE / ROHS / BV
- weight 12.5 kg
- PostNord FI MyPack Home
- 22,32 €
- 9,90 €