- You are here: Homepage »
150 W Sine wave inverter, 12 / 24VDC / 230 VAC
- 112,90 €
- In stock
WE-12/24-150 is a 12/24V sine wave inverter that offers 150 W continuous power at 12/24 VDC supply voltage and is especially suitable for sensitive electronic devices.
They are stable power sources, e.g. for the supply of mains voltage TV and video devices, laptop PCs, measuring devices and electric motors.
The inverters of the WE-150 series, which produce a pure sine wave, are suitable, like traditional inverters, for work machines, vehicles, RVs and boats, as well as for solar cell systems when you need mains voltage for the devices you use.
When the battery voltage drops, the inverters are automatically switched off, so that the battery voltage does not drop too low for e.g. starting. The inverters we represent have short-circuit, thermal and overload protection.
The input connection is a 1 m cable with a cigarette lighter connector.
The output connection is one 230 V schuko box (IEC83).
The device is "E" marked.
Input voltage: 10.5...16.5 VDC
• Power, continuous: 150 W
• Output voltage: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
• Efficiency: max. 88%
• Waveform: pure sine wave
• Total harmonic distortion: < 3%
• Low battery voltage warning: 10.5 / 21 VDC
• Low battery voltage cut-off: 10 / 20 VDC
• Overload, short circuit and overheating protection
• No-load current: < 0.6 A
• Input connection 1m cable with cigarette lighter connector
• Output connection Schuko connector
• Dimensions: 215 x 147 x 66 mm
• Weight: 1.3 kg
• RoHS, CE, E-mark
- 5,90 €
- 15,90 €