- You are here: Homepage »
Lithium Battery 12V/90Ah (WB-LP12V90AH)
- 1 190,00 €
- Recommended price
- 1 499,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 21 days
Industry has widely adopted lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. The batteries are very stable, no risk of fire or explosion.
The energy density of a lithium battery is better than a normal battery. So the battery discharges and charges in up to an hour, the weight is more than half lighter and the service life is up to 3000 charging cycles. The batteries withstand extreme environmental temperatures well from -20 to +60 ° C. A reliable battery equipped with a high-quality BMS will work for many years.
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries offer many advantages compared to traditional ones
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty
- The safest Lithium technology without the risk of fire or explosion
- Long service life of up to 3000 cycles
- No self-discharge feature
- Great stability with big loads
- memory feature
- High performance in extreme conditions
- Built-in BMS
- Monitoring via APS
- Small and light
Note: Batteries can be connected without limitation to parallel 12 V systems. A maximum of 4 batteries for 12V, 24V, 36V and 48V systems can be connected to the series.
- Weight 23.5 kg
- Height 218 mm
- Width 522 mm
- Depth 240 mm
- Voltage 12.8 V
- Capacity 204 Ah / 2611 Wh
- Max. discharge current 200 A / 20 sec.
- Optimal discharge current 150 A
- Charging current 150 A
- Optimal charging current 100 A
- 15,90 €
- 25,90 €