- You are here: Homepage »
Epever MPPT Charge controller 150V/60A 12/24/36/48V
- 395,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 7 days
The Epever MPPT REG-XTRA 6415AN charge controller is an industrial grade product with an advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm. The charge controller adjusts the best possible power to charge the batteries and charges the lower rated battery from the higher rated voltage solar panels.
The charge controller can be used to control a 3 kW off-grid solar power plant. The cast aluminum construction guarantees excellent cooling.
The operating voltage can be adjusted according to the batteries used to prevent overload and overdischarge.
The regulator can also be used with LiFePO4 batteries (set "GEL" position). The time of day can be programmed into the controller, when the device can be switched off after sunset, for example. Dual core (ARM CPU + DSP) control improves system response time and optimizes system performance. Multi-stage control technology, optimizes charging current quality, reduces ripple and improves system efficiency.
The MPPT function is an intelligent tracking algorithm that maximizes the energy of the PV module(s) and charges the battery.
NOTE: If you use LiFePO4 batteries, it is recommended to use external electronics to check the voltage status of the batteries during charging and discharging. A suitable example is the CellLog8 control module. See the picture below.
- Advanced MPPT algorithm with max. tracking efficiency 99%
- Multi-stage synchronous rectification technology that achieves a peak efficiency of 98%
- 128 * 64 LCD screen intuitively shows information and status
- Four battery types: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User
- LiFePO4 and LiFeYPO4 batteries
- Saving energy data (available for every day, month, year and total value)
- Versatile load management mode
- Programmable battery management parameters
- Built-in event log, max. 15 months
- PV short circuit protection
- PV overvoltage protection
- PV over current protection
- PV polarity protection
- charging direction protection at night
- Heat shield
- Battery polarity protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
Maximum power 3000W
Maximum current 60A
Maximum charging voltage 150V
- 7,90 €
- 19,90 €