- You are here: Homepage »
Battery pack LiFePO4 400Ah / 24V BMS monitoring
- 3 995,00 €
- Recommended price
- 6 810,00 €
- In stock
Lithium battery pack 24V 400Ah BMS monitoring
The latest technology for energy storage in solar power systems.
Thanks to the IP protection of BMS electronics, it is also suitable for boat and tourist use.
400Ah CLAB battery pack. LiFeYPO4 cells, BMS control and monitoring. The Clab Lithium LiFePO4 battery is for those who want to stay at the forefront of development and invest in a long-lasting and maintenance-free battery. The expected service life according to tests is about 3000 cycles.
- Fast charging, good booking reception
- The battery can be discharged almost empty (cf. 50% AGM battery) - full capacity in use
- Integrated Bluetooth receiver - monitor the battery status with a mobile phone application
- An excellent choice for energy storage for a cottage, boat or motorhome
- Can be loaded in any discharge mode - can't remember
- No self discharge
- LiFePO4 technology very safe, no spontaneous ignition, does not react with moisture or oxygen.
The battery contains the following components:
- 16 pcs Clab LiFePO4 3.3V/200Ah battery cell
- Daly BMS 8 24V
- Mega fuse box and fuse
- Screws and connectors
- Assembling the battery and BMS programming
Technical data 1 battery cell / accumulator
- Height 278 mm
- Width 182 mm
- Depth 71 mm / 1136 mm
- Voltage 3.3 V / 26.4 V
- Power 600 Wh / 9600 Wh
- Capacity 400 Ah
- Max. discharge current 4000 A
- Optimal discharge current 200 A
- Max. charging current 1200 A
- Optimal charging current 200 A
- Recommended charging voltage 28.4-29.2 V
- Nominal battery capacity 400 Ah
- The minimum voltage is 22 V.
- The maximum discharge current is 3C continuous
- Operating temperature -45°C to 85°C