- You are here: Homepage »
New Temporarily out of stock
Safety switch 25 A DC, 4-pole
- 119,00 €
- Estimated delivery time 2 days
The DC safety switch is used, for example, to separate solar panels on the DC side before the inverter.
In the switch, a lockable lever that can be twisted from the front (lockable in the OFF position). The switch is 4-pole (can be connected to either 4- or 2-pole series).
Nominal voltages and current values (examples):
- 1500 VDC (DC21B), nominal current 25 A (when connected in 4-pole series, one string)
- 1000 VDC (DC21B), nominal current 11.5 A (when connected 2 x 2 poles in series, i.e. two strings)
There are two M20/M25 breaching blanks in the upper and lower part of the case. The delivery includes four M25 sleeve seals with rubber seals for four 6-8 mm DC cables.
- 4-pole DC safety switch
- case made of impact-resistant polycarbonate
- marking stickers according to standards are included
- nominal current 4 x 25 A
- nominal voltage 1500 VDC (DC21B)
- enclosure class IP66
- cable entries 4 x M20/M25 (M25 Sleeve seals with rubber seal included)
- case size 98 x 180 x 107 mm (W x H x D)
- 5,90 €
- 15,90 €